Course Reserves: Faculty Information
In order to ensure the availability of limited resources, instructors may place required course readings on reserve for students in the Munday Library. Items may be placed on reserve for 2 or 4 hour in-library use, or a limited loan period of 1, 3, or 7 days.
Submit Course Reserves
Reserve requests may be submitted via the online web form
or in person at the Library Information Desk.
Type of Material and Copyright Information
- Munday Library books and videos may be placed on reserve.Personal materials, such as books, journal articles, sample exams, or videos, are accepted for reserve.
- Munday Library is not responsible for materials lost or damaged while on loan. Please identify your items so we may return them at the end of the term. Note: Your items will be labeled and barcoded.
- Materials from other libraries lent via Interlibrary Loan may not be placed on reserve.
- Course materials are removed after each semester, and personal materials are returned via campus mail.
- Photocopies of entire works, or the majority of a work, cannot be placed on reserve
- To order new materials for course reserves, use the suggest a purchase form. Note: Textbooks will not be ordered for course reserves.
- Electronic articles, books, and streaming videos from the library's eCollections may be linked to your course content through Canvas. See the article, Posting Library Content to Canvas
Please see the following links to learn more about copyright, fair use, and library reserves:
Munday Library: Susan Eason, firstname.lastname@example.org, 512-416-5869