Quick links: Renewing Library Items | Renewing Interlibrary Loan Books | Renewal Policy
Renewing Library Items
1. Click on the small blue circle in the top right corner of the library homepage.
2. Click on the "My Checkouts" link.
3. Click on "My Library Account*"
4. If you are not already logged in, the page will redirect to MyHilltop where you can log in with your SEU username and password.
5. Once you have logged in, you should see a list of all items you have borrowed. You can choose "Renew all" or click on "Loans" to renew individual titles.
Renewing Interlibrary Loan Items
Interlibrary loan items cannot be renewed from the aforementioned account page. To see if your Interlibrary Loan book is eligible for renewal, please visit your Interlibrary Loan account
a few days prior to the book's due date.
If the book is eligible for renewal, you should see a button on the right side of the request that says Renew. Click on this button and it will send a renewal request to the library that loaned the book to you. Once we hear back from the lending library, we will let you know if your request to renew the book has been approved.
Materials that have been renewed more than twice are not eligible for renewal. In addition, items on hold for another patron, those recalled for reserves, or items that are currently on reserve, are not eligible for renewal. The system will not allow renewals if your books are overdue, if you accrue more than $50 in charges, or if your library privilege has expired. Courtesy Borrowers, please call (512)416-5869 or come by the Munday Library to renew your library items.