Renewing Library Items1. Click on the small blue circle in the top right corner of the library homepage.
2. Click on the "My Library Accounts" link.
3. Click on "My Library Account*"
4. If you are not already logged in, click on the "Guest" button at the top right corner of the screen to locate the "Sign in" option. Log in with your SEU username and password.
5. Once you have logged in, click on the "My Account" button in the top right corner of the screen.
6. Now you should see a list of all items you have borrowed. You can choose "Renew all" or click on "Loans" to renew individual titles.
Renewing Interlibrary Loan ItemsInterlibrary loan items cannot be renewed from this account page. Please see the Interlibrary Loan Renewals page for instructions.
Materials that have been renewed more than twice are not eligible for renewal. In addition, items on hold for another patron, those recalled for reserves, or items that are currently on reserve, are not eligible for renewal. The system will not allow renewals if your books are overdue, if you accrue more than $50 in charges, or if your library privilege has expired. Courtesy Borrowers, please call (512)416-5869 or come by the Munday Library to renew your library items.