- Enter your keywords into the search bar at the top of our homepage. If you are searching a multi-word phrase like “dialectical behavior therapy,” it usually helps to put your search terms in quotations as shown below.
- Sign in when you arrive at the search results page so that you will have access to the resources listed.
- Click on the "Peer-reviewed" option on the right side of the search results page under "Refine My Results/ Show Only" to limit your search results to scholarly journal articles.
- Limit the date range of your results (if necessary) by changing the years listed on the “Creation Date” filter and selecting “Refine.”
- Click on the “Full text available” link beneath the item’s description on the article you want to read.
If you need assistance accessing an article or find a broken link, feel free to chat with us and we will be happy to assist you.
You can also save your research and create lists in Library Search:
Organizing and Saving Research in a Library Search Folder (Primo Folders)