Searching for Peer-Reviewed (Scholarly) Journal Articles1. Enter your keywords into the search bar at the top of our homepage.
- Type in one or more keywords
- Ex: Interest Rates
- Ex: Music Globalization
- If you are searching a multi-word phrase like “dialectical behavior therapy,” it usually helps to put your search terms in quotations as shown below.
For peer-reviewed journal articles:
- Change "Item type" to Article
- Change"Show (multiple)" to Peer Reviewed.
5. After finding an article you like, you can either choose "SAVE IT!" to save to one of your SORIN collections for later (see more about using SORIN Collections on our article: How to Use SORIN) OR you can click "VIEW RESOURCE" to open the article's catalog page.
6. From the article's catalog record, you should see a list of databases that will allow you to view the article. You can choose any of the links listed under "View Online." Some article also have a "Get PDF" button that will link you directly to the article. NOTE: If you have not already done so, you will need to sign into MyHilltop in order to access SEU database content.
If you need assistance accessing an article or find a broken link, feel free to chat with us and we will be happy to assist you.